Trinity Place is home to several groups providing ministry in the North End of Winnipeg. The building at 265 Flora was originally Trinity Lutheran Church and although that congregation no longer exists, the vision they had for community ministry continues. Aberdeen Mennonite Church joined Trinity Place in 2006.
Trinity Place sharing groups:
- Aberdeen Church: Teresa Zehr, Ministry Coordinator
- Aberdeen Food Bank: Rita Giesbrecht, Jim Lapp
- Helping Hands: Rita Green
- Secret Place Ministry: Pauline Hoorman
- Trinity Food Pantry: Ivor Schledewitz
- First Nations Family Worship Centre: Pastor Raymond McLean